5.6.11

All work, no play...

This isn't entirely true, but the past week or so has been pretty frustrating for me...Being in my first year of university, adjusting to the workload has been a bit of a challenge, not to mention the freedom on top of that!
This time of the year is so sick for waves in Cape Town, especially those spots that require a bit more swell than usual. However exams do (kind of) take prioritory over hitn the surf missions on a regular basis. Today for example i find myself sittn in my room, trying to focus on economics while my mind is racing and just trying to picture that one beachie or reef thats almost definitely going off like a freight train! Oh well, at least im set free on Wednesday, only 3 more days of this torture and then its 6 weeks of non-stop action :) and yes there is sooooo much to look forward to! Keep following as the hugely anticipated Thiel Board Co. Tand Invitational will be taking place with competitors such as Jared Houston and Ian Kruger all gunning for the HUGE pot of cash. And of course myself and my mates will definitely be surfing our brains out so il do my best to bring you all fresh pics of everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment